Travel RequirementsPlease remember that each Angler is responsible for periodically checking for travel requirements updates.
- Passport: Minimum 6 months validity
- Insurance: Anglers are responsible for their own insurance and will be a required item to begin the adventure with us. Proof of travelers insurance must be provided in advance.
- Plane Tickets: We will be happy to give you tips on finding affordable air fares for Bolivia. Feel free to reach us anytime.
- Visa: Visa, or visa application with two (2) valid passport photos
- Vaccination Card: Please include yellow fever vaccination
- Invitation Letter: Itinerary, or hotel reservation and/or itinerary
- Proof of Funds: You will need a copy of a current bank statement, personal checks, and cash. Proof of economic solvency.
- $160 USD: You will need $160 USD in order to pay your Visa fee (if you choose to get it upon arrival)
INSURANCE AND MED-EVAC
Angling Frontiers has partnered with Global Rescue, the finest medical, security and evacuation membership available for travelers. Global Rescue is also the world’s leading provider in med-evac services. They are one of the best in the industry and will provide critical advisory, response and evacuation services when they are needed most. Without this type of coverage, medical extractions can be complicated and extremely expensive. Global Rescue offers you their services for a fraction of the cost. They have Short Term Memberships and are very affordable. Global Rescue provides memberships starting at $119. https://ss.globalrescue.com/partner/anglingfrontiers/ for more info. Proof of insurance and med evac from Global Rescue is REQUIRED for all of our guests. Proof must be presented to the representative in charge, prior to embarking on any expeditions.